Author Topic: Unban request - PURE  (Read 347 times)

Unban request - PURE
« on: January 09, 2017, 07:18:07 PM »

Offline PUREHACK

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:19391688

Server you were on: GunGame DM [FastWeaponSwitch] UnifiedGamerZ.org
IP:66.150.214.178:27015

Name:    PUREHACK [UE]

In game name (the name you were using when banned): PUREHACK [UE]

Date Banned:   01-09-17 15:39

Banning Admin:  Dorrkboy 

Ban Length:  Permanent

Explain why you feel this ban is unjustified: I mean well when I join the UG gungame server -  I enjoy a strong match and will only accept fair play to myself, friends, or people gerneral in this case a gaming community. I am completely honest in saying - I play with integrity, happiness, and above all- sportsmanship. Im a mature adult who lives in New York and enjoy my games when their is time - mind you im retired. I'm very strict when it comes to fair play and community sportsmanship thus, I'm never around toxic, or unmannered gamers whom do not respect gaming as a heathly part of onex life. Being on the pulse of skill is what I hope will keep my brain healthy for another 50 years.  For about three dacades I have been in tech and (only) FPS gaming- Being an entrepreneur and having close friends in law ive learned to make copies and proof of everything I deem vital - that being said I made it a habit to screenshot my accomplishments, awards, game prestegies, game ranks- etc. Well I have an extensive portfolio of several years back showing off my pride as a well seasoned veteran at fps. What Ive learned is - in order to get to a level of FPS autopilot a player would need access to all the multipayer FPS's available to get a feel for the "skilled player market" so to speak- as to your "gameskill" and where you stand. CSS and CSGO Gungame is where I go to keep my twitch healthy(like a daily workout). Both games to our amazment still strong to this day where other games like battlefield series or COD series fall off the the POPULATION margin in less than 6 months- Sadly.
Well - my expectations are fair and always open to a new perspective in regards to the UG final decision- 
Ive gone ahead and registered with UG- Im not one to find time in these forum or websites although I made an exception. The reason I am posting is I found admins Ive played with over the years and will show respect in this manner.
-PURE

Any evidence you have :N/A.- 128KB Size limit- Could not post a historical media graph of my FPS history (Screenshots )

Re: Unban request - PURE
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 10:23:48 PM »

Offline Dorrkboy

• Global Moderator
  • Centurion
  • Awards UGZ Donator
Pure,
Thank you for your request, please give us time to consider this request and let other admins weigh in on this ban. We appreciate your patience in this matter and will try to resolve this quickly. No Further response on your part is required unless specifically requested by an admin.
- Dorrkboy

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 09:23:26 PM »

Offline StipChaser

• Empirical
  • Administrator
  • Very 1337
  • Awards UGZ Donator Chess Leader Topics Started Most time online
PUREHACK the admins are reviewing some demo's of your game play. Please be patient.

However, most seasoned players especially retired ones do not use such in game names as PUREHACK. If you feel that strongly about hacking why in the world would you pick such a name? This does not jive with your statements above IMHO but that does not mean you are using hacks either.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 09:45:06 PM by StipChaser »

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2017, 03:45:39 PM »

Offline PUREHACK

Thanks for being a part of this unban request it is nice to see some feedback. My name is not this case to subject questioning by which is  sounding  discriminatory to me as I name myself what I see fit. No harm no foul- "water under the bridge". Admins Ive had this name for several years - this recorded in games- stats- leaderboards - and make absolute certain you understand this- currently to this date I'm online actively in Call Of Duty, Battlefield, and many other online fps  under this name proving my name is not just some random name I came up with for your server or to smurf-
With that out of the way rest assured if things work well or not its not the first time and never the last- ,however, ones player name being non offensive or discriminatory should not ever be subject to ones ability to lan or fps online - thus, subject to questioning upon a clan website ban appeal.

Here is a image of battlefield series look closely at highlighted green boxes: give you an idea how popular my name in the series and how long Ive used the name.
https://imgur.com/a/QiXk6

Thanks for asking about my name - I rather focus on the ban request case in hand and not use this thread as to criticize me or my online player name.

To all admins thanks for working together on this - remember I really do not want to get too involved with this "thing" going on in here. As it is I should have never been banned - it was wrongful in my opinion as Ive attemped to be courteous to the players in game, on the clan website and above all to members. Ive have serveral serers in the past and hae run my own sites - I know what its about. Moreover I have touched base on sereral occasions about admins inquiring and responding to my winning sessions\matches and Ive responded in the proper manner. I want to give thanks again and from here on end I will be a "spectator".

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 03:01:52 AM »

Offline Dorrkboy

• Global Moderator
  • Centurion
  • Awards UGZ Donator
PUREHACK, I did give explicit instructions for you not to respond unless asked to specifically by an admin, this unban request has received a lot more attention than you may guess and we have not been ignoring this request as you seem to be implying. Secondly, I highly advise you not to use this rhetorical question about your name as an opportunity to insult or in any other way disrespect our admins, that alone is a ban-able offense. Now because I don't entirely think that it was your intent to be insulting the intelligence of our admins I'm going to let it slide this time but be warned. As to the nature of the original ban and unban request, I have decided to lift the ban. Thank you again for your patience and understanding in this matter, we try very hard to maintain a fun playing environment for everyone.
- Dorrkboy

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2017, 05:39:12 PM »

Offline StipChaser

• Empirical
  • Administrator
  • Very 1337
  • Awards UGZ Donator Chess Leader Topics Started Most time online
Thanks for being a part of this unban request it is nice to see some feedback. My name is not this case to subject questioning by which is  sounding  discriminatory to me as I name myself what I see fit. No harm no foul- "water under the bridge". Admins Ive had this name for several years - this recorded in games- stats- leaderboards - and make absolute certain you understand this- currently to this date I'm online actively in Call Of Duty, Battlefield, and many other online fps  under this name proving my name is not just some random name I came up with for your server or to smurf-
With that out of the way rest assured if things work well or not its not the first time and never the last- ,however, ones player name being non offensive or discriminatory should not ever be subject to ones ability to lan or fps online - thus, subject to questioning upon a clan website ban appeal.

If you read my statement it said that does not mean you are hacking and if you weren't you should really not be offended. It seems that you play under different  player names as well and those names happened to be banned. However, Dorkkboy has lifted your ban so if you like playing on the GG server I would suggest not using any hacks because unfortunately the next time you will be banned permanently.