Author Topic: For All the COD4 Noobs  (Read 1547 times)

Re: For All the COD4 Noobs
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2011, 05:12:01 PM »

Offline riddlecakes

• uGz T-Admin Group
  • Jr. Poster
Another great game that was way ahead of its time was Battlefield2. That game was just unbelievable with the many different roles you could play and the vehicles you could drive and use in battle. I personally Admined 100's of BF2 games especially the knife and pistol servers. just a really cool fucking game back in the day IMO.

I still rate BF2 my number one game of all time. I've spent so many hours on the streets of Karkand that it's almost like a second home. Hopefully BF3 will be similar, because Bad Company was just a disappointment compared to BF2.
One of my first true loves in the gaming world. Css and BF2 and 1942 Of course.

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2011, 07:01:51 PM »

Offline Steve

• Ready for the zombie apocalypse.
  • Centurion
What if they took the aspects of BF2 and use the environment destruction from that one game... i forgot the name, I saw it on Steam for a special prices where everything in the environment could blow up and get destroyed. Buildings, walls, bunkers..... that would be a cool BF3!

Come on bro, I've got tiger blood.

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2011, 07:15:53 PM »

Offline StipChaser

• Empirical
  • Administrator
  • Very 1337
  • Awards UGZ Donator Chess Leader Topics Started Most time online
Another great game that was way ahead of its time was Battlefield2. That game was just unbelievable with the many different roles you could play and the vehicles you could drive and use in battle. I personally Admined 100's of BF2 games especially the knife and pistol servers. just a really cool fucking game back in the day IMO.

I still rate BF2 my number one game of all time. I've spent so many hours on the streets of Karkand that it's almost like a second home. Hopefully BF3 will be similar, because Bad Company was just a disappointment compared to BF2.

One of my first true loves in the gaming world. Css and BF2 and 1942 Of course.

Yeah man I can remember getting off from work and logging on the server to total fucking KAOS on the KnP servers. It would take me some times 2 hours to regulate and get the Server back under control but it was fun and such a challenge everybody loved BF2. I remember some dudes playing for a year to finally reach 4 star General those guys were considered like Gods of BF2.  There were so many fun characters that added a different twist to the game like the Medic with the shock pads man you could kill with those things too lol! I also remember some pussy Admins that use to sit in Tanks on the map and the funniest thing was watching someone planting C4 and blowing them up. Yeah BF2 was an all out battle from start to finish and everyone got a parachute which was totally cool because you could jump off of roof tops and bridges. I think all the vehicles added so much more as well you could jump into a little boat, a helicopter, F-16 what ever and travel far distances. There really has not been a game that covered so many aspects that BF2 IMO and I hope BF3 is a great one as well not the cartoon version that sort of killed it.

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2011, 10:13:57 PM »

Offline Mercenary

• Jr. Poster
  • I don't even...
What if they took the aspects of BF2 and use the environment destruction from that one game... i forgot the name, I saw it on Steam for a special prices where everything in the environment could blow up and get destroyed. Buildings, walls, bunkers..... that would be a cool BF3!

Red Faction: Armageddon I think...?

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2017, 02:10:14 AM »

Offline Mckibben

Who's looking forward to the next COD?